Last updated 6/18/09



Wednesday, December 3, 2008

'Tis the Season

The Christmas season is upon us, which brings me to a rather mushy, Charlie-Brown-Christmas-esque request. If any of you are considering sending me a present, please don't trouble yourself. Letters or postcards would be much appreciated and gladly received; times are tough and international package delivery isn't cheap. What is really important during the Christmas season? Family, friends, and being thankful for what we have. This year my mom and sister and one of my best friends will be visiting me for the holidays, and that's all I need. That and cheddar cheese, which I recently procured.

4 comments:

Gobbler said...

Bat to the face!

Unknown said...

yea...feeling a lil left out of this joyous Christmas in Japan. The hell with it. I'm converting!

Blue Shoe said...

Converting to what? Japanese?

Unknown said...

Converting to a better religion!